Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy, busy!

This past week my phone has been ringing off the hook! The response to my Spring Portrait promotion has been phenomenal, and I can't wait to begin shooting all these sessions. Best of all, more than half of the bookings are for past clients, and there is nothing I love more than capturing the little ones as they grow and change.

I really want to give a huge Thank You to those that have recommended me to your friends. Ever After Photography is really getting off the ground lately, and I can't tell you how grateful I am.

This week will be a big one, as I have a shoot on Wednesday that I've been looking forward to since last summer. Hopefully I'll have a sneak peak of the images by Friday. There are some lighting techniques that I have been drooling to try, and I'll get to use my D200 to its full extent for the first time. Wednesday can't get here soon enough!

Another big thing I'm looking forward to is the Kendal Elem. Renaissance Fair in Boerne. I'll have a table set up with some of my albums and prints displayed, and I'll be scheduling the last of the Spring Portrait sessions, because that is the last day of the promotion. I went last year and had a very good time, especially since I met some new clients and got to visit with some past clients. This year will be even better!

If anyone would like to stop by and say hello, I'll be there from about 10 am until 1:00 on Saturday. I'd love to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."