Saturday, March 01, 2008

I've posted before about "S," my little next door neighbor. She's my daughter's "bestest" friend.

I'm giving a print of this collage to her mom as a Thank You for all of the incredibly quiet Saturdays I've had since they moved in. For some reason, the girls prefer to play at S's house instead of mine. It's probably to get away from the boys, but I think S has better toys than we do, or at least she has more GIRL stuff. Whatever, all I know is that M finally has a friend she can relate to. And that is PRICELESS.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    We love having Morgan over! It's like having twins! Thank you! I'm excited to frame it and get it up in her room!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."