Monday, October 01, 2007

Pictage Holiday Promotion

I am very happy to announce that Pictage, my online image hosting site and print lab, has re-released all of my past weddings for its annual Holiday Promotion. The promotion period starts today, Oct.1st, and will end Dec. 7th. Here are some of the upcoming campaigns:

Starting tomorrow, you can get 10 free cards with the purchase of 25.
The next canpaign will be a 2-for-1 deal on final prints (I call this a free second set, potato-patato).
Then there will be a buy-one-get-one-free on DVD Slideshows.
Finally, a 25% discount on Coffee Table Books (I have a studio sample if you want to see one, these are super cute!

All Ever After brides from the past year should get an email from Pictage as each campaign begins, but please feel free to let me know if you don't hear from them. These promotions are a big reason that I use Pictage, and I'd love to see you taking advantage of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."