Saturday, October 20, 2007

Milestone passed

My baby isn't a baby any longer. M turned 3 last week, and it seems like over night she turned into a person, a little girl with big opinions. What this means for me it that my days of being the mom to a baby are completely over. Wow. I thought it would never end, and now it'll only be a memory.

She wanted her party at McDonalds, which I was more than happy to accomodate since this is probably the last year that I could get away it!

Apparently, this was the biggest day of her life, because she has talked about it ever since and already wants to know how long it will be until her next birthday. I don't want to think about it- the next thing I know, she'll be off to college.

I've been pestered by SEVERAL people for taking so long to post these, so here ya go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."