Monday, October 01, 2007

Bleah

I just watched the 2nd episode of Journeyman, and I'm hooked! It's like Quantum Leap, which I loved, but so much better. The storylines between the Journeyman and his wife, his ex-wife and his brother are so intriguing. They are doing a wonderful job of answering the question of what you might do if you (or your husband) suddenly started to travel through time.

Oh, speaking of TV shows, I missed the beginning of Desperate Housewives last night, so I'm confused about Edie (hmm, now I'm not sure how to spell her name). Is she dead or not? What happened? Someone please fill me in!

Another fav of mine was on last night-Brothers and Sisters. I am on pins and needles waiting for next week to see if Justin died.

I love TV in the Fall when the new episodes begin!

One more thing. I really wish that there was a form of punctuation that was somewhere between a "." and a "!". I hate to see "!" used too often, but what else can you do when you don't want a sentence to fall flat? If I type the above paragraphs without the exclamation points, then as I read it back to myself, I hear Lilith's voice from "Cheers." Bleah.

Wow. I just realized how close to Bleah my name is. Bleah. Now I'm cracking myself up here in the dark, so I'd better quit this blog now. All I have to do is think of a title for this post, and then off to bed.

Have a day. Make it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."