Friday, October 05, 2007

Holiday Mini-Sessions are back




This was a huge hit last year, every slot was filled, and so far this year I have already booked the entire day before I even released the details (thanks so much to those that have referred me). So I'm adding another day of Holiday Mini-Sessions.

I'll be conducting the sessions at the River Walk on Sunday, October 21. Each session is scheduled for 20 minutes. I can accomodate a family of 4 in that time span, but if you have a larger family or would like individual images of each person, please schedule two consecutive sessions. The fee for an additional slot is $50.




The cost is $125 and includes:
Session fee
1 8x10
2 5x7's
10 4x6's
25 4x8 Holiday cards (other sizes, as well as folded cards, are also available)






For more information or to schedule a mini-session, please call or email soon. These spaces are very limited and will fill up fast!
LeahGodfredson@aol.com
602-1490

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."