Thursday, October 11, 2007


A last minute shoot has turned into one of my all-time favorites, mostly because of the awesome personality of my model!

I got a call yesterday from the mom of "S." Her birthday party is this weekend, a super-glam bash, and they wanted a few images of S in her dress. So last night we headed out to a nearby park at took a few shots while my kids competed with S for my attention.






I know S and her mom are working hard to make her party very special. Have a wonderful birthday, S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."