Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby M turns One

Brace yourself for adorablness. Not exaggerating, this baby will inspire other babies to be concieved, I'm sure of it. Not me, I'm totally done with all that, but I do think looking at this little beauty can cause pregnancy.



We met at Freestone Park here in Gilbert for a Tutu session. Now, I knew that M's mom was planning to bring a tutu, but when I saw the beads, birthday hat, balloons and lollipop, I could have hugged them. I just LOVE the accessories! The shoot looks like it was styled by a pro-my clients are amazing.



When we began the shoot, I knew that she would sit still for me for just a few minutes. I think she actually sat in one spot longer than most, and I was able to get a few different looks and angles.




I do love father/daughter shots:




Love this one!



To see a slideshow, click the play button:



Thanks for a fantastic shoot, I hope you enjoyed it too!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley7:08 PM

    Leah~

    Thank you so much for a great photo shoot! You were so great with our baby girl. You captured all of her expressions just perfectly. The photos turned out AMAZING! We will cherish them for a lifetime!

    You were fabulous to work with and we hope to work with you again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Poisso9:30 PM

    These photos are breahtaking. As always Leah you did an amazing job. You are so right they did make me want another baby but like you I have to say enough is enough. Missing you here in Texas. DP

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."