Thursday, October 01, 2009

One Week Only-Fall Sessions in San Antonio!


I am thrilled to announce that I'll be in San Antonio for one week to do as many fall sessions as I can for my dear clients back home.

When: Oct. 11-16, morning and afternoon sessions are available.
Where: You chose the place-the park, your home, a pumpkin patch. As long as I can drive there within an hour from San Antonio, its all good.
What you get: A family lifestyle session and a CD of your final images. Plus your images are posted online to share with friends and family.
How much? This is the best part! I am offering a discount of $100 off my usual fee of $300. So not only am I coming halfway across the country for you, I'm doing it for less than ever before.

Lets get some images of your family in time to get those Christmas cards out this year. We can do it!

For more information or to secure your slot, call me at 210-602-1490 or email Leah@EverAfterbyLeah.com I am hoping to see as many San Antonio faces as I can during my short week home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."