Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mesquite High School Homecoming '09

My daughter, D, went to her first dance at her new high school here in AZ tonight, in fact she is there now as I sit here waiting for her to get home. She looked fabulous, I must say, even though I'm her mom and obviously a bit partial. Ah, but I have proof-

Is this not a gorgeous girl?



Her date, RJ, was gorgeous as well. But more about him later, here are a few more of my girl:




OK, back to RJ. I thought he looked fantastic:


How can you NOT return that smile? I bet his mother just melts when he flashes it at her:






Here are all the girls:




And the boys:


And the paparazzi parents:





And here is the whole group:


My youngest daughter M wanted a picture with her Sissy:


I couldn't let her go without getting a picture of the two of us, and as you can see G snuck into the shot:


Only 30 minutes until she gets home, and then we'll stay up for an hour as I listen to the details and dramas of the evening. I hope she is having fun, and I hope she is staying safe.

To see the entire gallery of images, click here, then on Mesquite Homecoming.

3 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS!!! However, I can see where she gets her looks from! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha Guillory11:17 AM

    Leah, SHE IS GORGEOUS! Like her mom of course. Wow! I bet you were a ball of nerves! LOL! Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize your daughter from all the pictures I processed of her at Morgan's party! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."