Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Phoenix Lifestyle Photography Contest Winner!

Or should I say...WINNERS!!!

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for taking so long to announce the outcome of the contest. The thing is, I was stumped for days. Two of the submissions were very similar, but the first one was submitted by "anonymous" so I got hung up on that. Then, I had a late submission that I LOVED, but since it was late I couldn't decide if it should count or not. I mean after all, there might have been others who didn't enter at all because the deadline had passed. But on the other hand, that person (the late submitter) had submitted one on time, she just didn't really read the rules and so decided to edit it. So what to do, what to do...

Shoot all three, thats what!!! Yes, I'm going to do all of them. Well, if I ever find out who "anonymous" is, I will.

I loved all three ideas. So, if you are one of the three people who sent in a contest entry, congratulations! Just call or email me so that we can set up a date for your Lifestyle Shoot.

See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Leah, thank you for considering my entry. I am very excited to schedule a shoot with you! It is very generous of you to shoot all three entries.
    Thank you!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited! Jeff told me to check the blog and I'm so glad I did. I will call you to set up a time. THANKS!
    ~Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."