Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big Announcement

I've started this blog post half a dozen times in the past couple of days, writing my feelings and giving details about what is going on in my life. But it is really simple-

WE'RE MOVING TO PHOENIX, ARIZONA!!!!!!

I am thrilled beyond belief. I've been in a rut for the last, oh...3 years at least. I need a change, new scenery, new house (yippeeeeeeee), new routine. I'll miss my friends, parents and in-laws dearly, but I can't hide the joy in my heart.

I've been booking sessions like crazy the last few days, now that there is a deadline it seems people are realizing it is now or never to get an Ever After session. So if this sounds like you, I urge you to call me now.

I am, however, continuing to book weddings and quinceanera's here in San Antonio, and of course I will be shooting the weddings that are already scheduled. I'll fly back and forth as needed, living the jet set life I've always dreamed about! Well, OK not really, I'm a little high and goofy with all the excitement-but I am really looking forward to coming home every now and then sans kids to shoot a wedding.

If it isn't too boring, I'll keep the blog updated with the details of our move. We have to sell or rent out this house, find another in Phoenix, get the kids settled in and oh my gosh there is so much to be done!!! Pinch me. This is the most excitement I've had since Morgan was born here at home.

Wish me luck in our new home!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley9:23 AM

    Good luck! We will be sad to see you guys go. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:05 PM

    Leah...May God continue to bless you and help you develope a talent that, from my view point, is already beyond exceptional. You have a special eye for capturing "the moment", a unique talent that makes the moment come alive. Arizona doesn't know how luck it's about to get and what a talent it's about to recieve. Best of luck (not that you'll need it with your talent) and may God bless you and your family with a safe journey westwar. Thank you for all the love and great photos you've left behind for the Walker & Urbanowski families. Wayne U.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."