Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tutu Sessions, part II

Still working on those Tutu Mini sessions, and I'm having so much fun with these! Mindy, here is a little peak at your little beauty:


Isn't she a doll?



I'm not usually a fan of selective color, but I really think I like it here:



This is much more moody than what I usually do, but I'm drawn to this image for some reason. She looks like a little wood sprite running because she's been spotted in the forest.


This is the one I would frame if I were her mom. So sweet!

I still have more images to post tomorrow. Isn't this fun?

3 comments:

  1. I found you through J*, and I love your blog. You are so good at children's photos. The little girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    These are so beautiful. You did such a fantastic job. Mallory enjoyed herself soo much.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."