Monday, March 09, 2009

Tutu Cute Sessions

Yesterday I did a whirlwind of Tutu Mini Sessions. I've been hard at work getting the files uploaded and organized today, but I did get the chance to peek at a few of them.

These two beauties are the daughters of the employee of my mom (did that make sense?).





There are more to come, I'll post a few each day until all of the sessions are represented. I am incredibly lucky to get the opportunity to work with such a great group of little ballerinas!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These shots are incredible!! Did you use actions on these? Love the colors--they just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:37 PM

    What beauties! did you style this shoot? I can never get parents to show up with their kids in clothes like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen- Thanks so much! Yes, I believe I used Kuboda's Super Heroine action on these, but dialed way down to about 20%.
    Meg- I provided the tutus, they are handmade by a friend of mine, and my clients got to choose the colors. The perfect match to their dresses was a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."