Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Corrie and Chris: Engagement Session

It's been an fantasitc day, my kids are still up, playing Rock Band and finding more toys for me to get out of all the flippin packaging. What is up with that? I know for sure that when I was a kid my parents didn't spend hours getting Barbie out of the box. I am so sick of little twisty things and tape thats stronger than steel and 10 pound of box for 10 ounces of toy. With the recent "green" movement, shouldn't there be LESS packaging instead of MORE? I think I'll write to my congressman-in fact I'll email, to keep things green.

The last few weeks have been a non-stop workfest with Christmas sessions, cards to create, wedding albums to finalize, shopping, eating, cleaning and cooking, and all this going on with the kids home for the last 7 days. I have a couple sessions still to post, but for now I'll stick up a few from a session last week:
I did a fun and quick family session for a family that is yet to be; one of my dearest past clients is engaged, and she and her fiance wanted pictures of themselves and their kids.
We had planned an outdoor shoot at one of my favorite spots, the Rockwall Ranch leasing office, but the cold and damp weather forced us to do most of the session in Corrie's home, with a few images at a pretty spot in her neighborhood.

Here are the girls. Beautiful.

The sky was gray, drizzly and cold, so we headed back to the house for some quick shots in front of the Christmas tree.










Thanks for a great session guys! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas today!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    What a beautiful family! The two new male additions are adorable as well! Congrats Corrie! ~Gina

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."