Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ree is my new best friend.

I've been so busy!!! I can't seem to keep up with my blog lately, even though I've been dying to post some of the images from the last couple of weeks. Well, being busy isn't the only reason I've neglected you, I have been secretly reading another blog (gasp!) and now I don't think my blog can compare. This girl is so funny, and it's as good as a soap opera. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. There, now I've done it. You aren't going to think I'm funny either. Well, at least now I'll have someone to talk about Ree to (yes, that would be you).

Now so that you can see I really have been a little bit busy, here are the shots from the last couple of weeks.

This shot is from this morning. I just like it, thought you would too. (Am I sounding more like Ree yet? That's what happens when you hang out with someone, you start to talk the same way they do. But if you really don't think I sound like her, I don't really need to know that.)


Here is another from today. I shot three adorable kids. I bet you wish you could get away with shooting 3 kids in the morning. I know of 3 more I'd like to shoot if they don't stay in bed.


This is my 3rd session with this family, and I have another with them next weekend. "K" plays volleyball, and she's an amazingly pretty girl. Kinda looks like Demi Moore, huh? I went to school with her mom dad, that's him in the pic.


I've been wanting to photograph this little guy for the longest time. I showed up at my son's Mothers Day Out school for a photoshoot last week, and look who was there! I'm going to have to make myself a book of little curly-haired boys. Cute!


I have a ton of great images from the school shoot, but I don't have permission from all of the parents to post them online, so here is one of my son "T". He won't ever pose for me at home(who can blame him, I always have a camera in his face), but I suppose he thought he had to listen to me because he was at school.


Oh, one more image. This is "G" at school last week. I love how the sun shines on their hair, and they are playing so rough. Boys are great.


Alright, I noticed when I posted the link above that Ree has a new chapter posted about the saga of how she met her Marlboro Man, so I gotta go read it. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."