Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm still stuffed.

Thanksgiving was 12 hours of non-stop face-stuffing. I ate everything in site, three times, paused a while and then went back for more. Sweet potatoes with brown sugar should not be called food, but since it is, I had a months worth of beta-carrotene in one sitting. Oh my, it was soo good.

My mom does an amazing job making everything look beautiful, no matter what the season. She got rave reviews for the decorating she did at her office party, and you can see how pretty her table looked, she went all out just for us.


Action shot. Love those, 'cuz you can tell we really cooked, this wasn't a Bill Miller dinner.


This is my daughter M entertaining Chip while we wait to eat. She sings songs all the live-long day, and sometimes in her sleep.



And here is my mom and daughter, D. In case you are wondering, she is indeed taller than I am. Not like it's a big deal though. Everyone is taller than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."