Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Judd Family: Christmas Portrait Session in Scottsdale, AZ

Halloween isn't even here yet, but I've already begun to photograph Christmas card sessions, and I am so excited to share this one!

I've heard several times about the LOVE sculpture at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts from clients and friends, but until this week I hadn't had the chance to see it.

It was awesome!

I can see now what everyone is talking about-it's huge, colorful and whimsical and I think it is the perfect backdrop for this adorable family.

Meet the Judd Family!


We met on Sunday afternoon at the park where the sculpture is located, and had a great time clowining around and getting some fun shots.

The kids were adorable:





I had a great time with all of you, and hope you enjoyed it too!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! The 2nd photo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."