Friday, June 25, 2010

Published!

Well, this is exciting: the images I shot from Lindsay and Richard's Nebraska wedding have been published on Project Bride!

Project Bride is an online wedding resource that brides can use for inspiration when planning their own big day.

Last week, I attended a seminar to learn the submission process. That evening when I got home, I sat down and applied the techniques I learned to choose the right types of images that the various publishers are looking for.

Within a couple of days I learned that Project Bride accepted my submission, and today I found out that it was posted. So cool!

Now that I'm familiar with the process, I'm hoping that I'll have more weddings published soon. Also totally cool is that I can cross this off my 101 in 1001 list. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."