Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Islands Daddy/Daughter Dance-Gilbert, AZ




On Friday night I donated my photography services to our neighborhood's Daddy/Daughter Dance. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was sooo surprised by how many dads were there. It was the sweetest thing.

Here are a few of the formal portraits:



Yes, this is my adorable daughter and my husband, making a VERY rare appearance on my blog:






The DJ was amazing:








I was the only mom at the dance, and the entire night I kept thinking how much the other moms would have loved to be in my shoes. I hope the pictures give them a little glimpse of the truly special evening our daughters had with their daddies.
To see a slideshow and the rest of the images, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."