Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Lifestyle Photography Session-Gilbert, AZ




It feels so good to be shooting regularly again. I've had a couple of shoots here in Gilbert recently, and I have a few more lined up for the next few weeks. I think that now that the holidays are behind us I'll be able to fill my calendar much like I did back in San Antonio, and I couldn't be happier.

My most recent shoot was an absolute blast. My across-the-street neighbors, Heidi and Ron, took advantage of the fact that their whole family (minus one who had to work) would be here for a weekend visit, and booked a Lifestyle shoot so that I could capture all of them. With seven adults, two kids, one toddler and two infants, it was CRAZY. There were a few tears, a lot of laughs, and I think they got some great images.







To view the slideshow below, simply click the "play" button:


I hope all of you had as much fun as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."