Monday, February 22, 2010

Freestone Park-D & K Portrait Session-Gilbert, AZ

I have an incredibly difficult time getting photos of my own kids that I love. The reasons are varied; sometimes I don't have my camera with me, or my kids aren't cooperating, more often we just don't have the time to devote to it. It's a crying shame though, and I get chastised by my friends when they stop by my house and notice more images of clients than of my kids.

Last week I took a step to fix the situation and did a session of my oldest daughter D. She invited her friend to come along, and I really love how it turned out:





















And here is the slideshow:


Today I'll order prints and frames, and I plan to have my new art hanging on the wall by next week. So that is one kid down, three to go. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Wow Leah! What an awesome session! Great variety of shots! I love the ones of them in the dresses and boots! They just look so grown up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andie8:29 PM

    Holy Kamoly! Wha? (as E would say)
    D and her friend look like professional Models! I Love, Love, Love the one of D in B&W on the rock. I must get that one! If only she were wearing MJC, then I could display it at all of my Trunk Shows!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."