Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bedtime Story

My kids seem to be at their wildest every night at bedtime. Usually, they are OUT OF CONTROL, as if they believe that they can squeeze just a little more fun out of the day before they finally nod off to sleep.

I'm pretty used to it, what I'm not accustomed to is quiet. A few nights ago, that is what I heard (or didn't hear) so I creeped upstairs to see what they might be getting into.

It was the SWEETEST thing--EVER:






My other son, T was reading too, alone in his room (just the way he likes it).


Before long, the antics started up again. Sigh.




Finally, they all settled down. Here is M, saying her last goodnight to me.


Sweet dreams, my love.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."