Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tutu Cute-Part Two



This morning, as I waited for my daughter M to finish up her pre-school class at the community center here in Gilbert, I saw a few adorable little girlie-girls skip out of their ballet class, pink slippers in hand. My heart squeezed at the sight of them-I adore ballerinas.

My first thought was that I wished I had my camera. I'd capture them walking hand-in-hand with their mommies, a little "slice-of-life" shot in black and white. But even if I had it with me, I couldn't get away with photographing the children of strangers.

So my second thought was a good one-it's time for another TuTu Cute Mini Session! It was a huge hit back in San Antonio, and now that the weather is starting to cool off I think Phoenix is ready.





Each Tutu Cute Mini-Session will last about one hour, giving us plenty of time to get a full range of fun, touching, and creative images.




The cost is $200, which includes the session fee and a CD of approximately 50 images which you can use to print, email, digitally enhance and share online with friends and family. As a mini-session client, you will also get a 10% discount off of the items in your personally designed Artisan Collection.




The session date has not yet been set, but I will only have four slots available so please don't hesitate to contact me for more information. Beacuse I am still new to the area, I'd love to hear from anyone who has a location suggestion! I can be reached at 210-602-1490 or email Leah@EverAfterbyLeah.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."