Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Home Arizona

Well, we are here! The past few weeks have been exhausting, even though we had a moving company to do most of the heavy stuff. Our house is wonderful, the neighbors are fantastic and so far we are loving it.

The kids started school this morning, and can you believe I forgot my camera again? Every year I seem to be the only mom without one. What a dunce. I'll take it with me tomorrow, the pictures actually might look better anyway because this morning the kids all looked like they were going to throw up from the anxiety of a new school. At least no one cried.

I wish I had some pictures to post of the house, but photography and blogging have been WAAAY down at the bottom of my list. That should change here very soon, but first I have to prepare for our very first guests to our new home. Last week I was informed by Gina, my BFF, that she and her ENTIRE FAMILY will be here TOMORROW. She said that she doesn't mind if the boxes are still out, but there is no way on earth that I'm going to let her see the house the way it is at this moment. In fact, I really wish I could buy the new furniture that's on my wish list NOW, like today. But I'll do my best to focus on the joy of spending time together, and I promise not to stress over what still needs to be done as far as decorating. Hard, but I think I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful news! Hope the kids have a great day at school!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."