Monday, August 17, 2009

Lifestyle Session: Baby L




I wasn't sure I'd be in San Antonio long enough to do this session, but luck was on my side. My next door neighbors Ashley and Curtis gave birth to their second daughter, and I was able to do a quick session just a day or two before we moved out, my last one in SA.

When I last saw her, "L" was only a few days old, but already proving to be a quiet and easy-going baby. I always say that if you have two kids, you get one of each, once quiet and reserved, and one NOT. It looks like that is the case here as well, because her older sister is a spunky and sassy little thing, who I just adore.

Ashley, I know you have been waiting WEEKS for these images, so I won't make you wait any longer. I'm sure she has changed already-here is a peek of her first few days:

This is how she looked as soon as I arrived, in an adorable bonnet (her not me!).


Getting a smooch from big sis.

These monkeys caught my eye:


Getting changed by mom:

A quick bottle:




And its off to dreamland for this little one:
Once she finally fell asleep, I don't think anything could wake her:



My fav:



I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet her before we left, and I'm sad to know that she'll be much bigger the next time I see her. Take good care of your girls, Ashley, and hopefully we will see you sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."