Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alicia and Corey

I've got some serious blog catching-up to do. It seems that our impending move to Arizona is sucking up every available moment of my computer time. I am searching for a new home, conducting online searches for organizational tips, researching Phoenix area high schools, emailing cheer coaches for tryout dates and information, and then doing more home searching. Love that home searching part.

So here is what I've found so far: Gilbert and Chandler. Since I've never been there I have to rely on the advice of others, and everyone tells us that those two areas are the place to be. The schools are great (although HUGE), the communities are clean and family friendly, and I've found several houses that look just right for our bigger-than-average family.

I have called a realtor and hopefully things will start to move along soon.

And so what have I been neglecting to blog? Well, I did an awesome brother/sister shoot a couple of weeks ago. Awesome because they are as relaxed and fun as they are gorgeous!


This is the only year that they will be in high school together, so the point of the shoot was to commemorate that.






It was a fun and quick shoot, thanks so much for letting me spend some time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."