Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleeping Dry!


I am way behind in blogging right now. I have so much to say, so I'm going to do a bit at a time and try to keep them coming all week.

OK, so here goes. the biggest thing on my mind is the wonderful thing that is the Dry Sleeper Excel. Got a bed wetter in your house? I did, two weeks ago...But not anymore! I've used this gadget before, with astounding success I might add, to train my child to stay dry all night.

The instructions guarantee that you will be sucessful within two months. It took less than two weeks for my first child, and less than one week for the second. It costs about $80, but it is OH SO WORTH IT!

Here is the link.

Just follow the instructions, and call me if you have any questions. I'm kind of an expert by now. I purchased the Excel model, which has a cord. There is also a cordless model, but it costs quite a bit more, and isn't really necessary. The cord simply goes under their clohes, and it is pretty short so in my opinion there is not a choking hazard.

Make sure you spend the extra $15 or so to get an extra cord. You'll need it in the middle of the night-I kept one ready at the bedside so that we weren't fumbling around in the middle of the night to get him hooked up again.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."