Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey, Cuz'

My good friend Lisa called me recently, with a small request. She wanted me to photograph her kids together with their cousins-all ten of them!

Well, I took on the challange but I knew it wouldn't be easy. We chose Landa Park in New Braunfels for the setting, mostly because of all of the things the kids can do there-feed ducks, throw rocks into the river, run, etc.

Here is the whole group. This tree is a fantastic "anchor" spot. Most kids love to climb trees so there is no problem getting them up there. It's a little dark in this area, so we grabbed a few and then moved on to find a brighter place.



I don't think I'll ever forget this kid. He spent the first 10 minutes screaming his head off, and the next hour being the most adorable thing I'd ever seen

It was very difficult to capture all 10 at the same time, so I divided them up into smaller groups:



And then I took some individual shots:

I don't think I'll ever forget this kid. He spent the first 10 minutes screaming his head off, and the next hour being the most adorable thing I'd ever seen:


We got a few fun shots (my favorite!):


As well as a few posed ones:



Thanks for spending time with me, guys. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."