Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Vipers Attack!

What happens when you spend two nights in one hotel room with FOUR teenaged girls and two moms? You have a blast, that's what! Last weekend I went to Ft. Worth with "D" for a cheer competition. I expected drama and fights over who gets the bathroom, but really, we had a wonderful time. We always do, that is what makes the gobs of money we pay worth every dime.

I finally managed to take some pics of D's cheer team, and wouldn't you know it, the girls wish they could just forget the whole event. The comptetition didn't go as everyone expected. OK, fine, I really mean we LOST, but damn it, we had fun anyway!

So, the video below is a recap of our trip. I only spent about 10 minutes putting it together so its not one of my best, but it'll do for now. I'm just happy that I managed to take some pictures before the year was over-it will be 2008 soon, and this was the last competition before the New Year.

I especially love the all the Dads that go along to every event. They get into it so completely! You'll see what I mean, they're the ones who look like they're at the Superbowl. Before the girls hit the floor to perform, these Dad's get all of the parents worked up into a frenzy, chanting and yelling and acting like nut jobs (I mean all the parents act like nuts, not just the dads, though they are a little on the wild side). Everywhere we go, the Vipers are the most spirited group. Or maybe we're just the loudest and tackiest, but we definately have the most fun.

Oh, and one more thing, we love our coaches! This has been a wonderful season so far, guys. You're the best!



You can see the rest of the images here. And purty please, leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Oh my gosh!! Your blog is AWESOME!! I had problems uploading pics and have basically stopped blogging! Tonight I am going to work on updating it!! I will add pics later if I have to!!! :-) Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 PM

    hey its coach raven...
    i love your pictures...
    i wish i could get into photography
    more, i miss taking pictures!!!
    i really enjoyed looking at the viper pictures-they were too cute!
    i would love to see more of some of the work you have done....

    have a good day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."