Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh gosh, I haven't blogged in so long, and I'd forgotten about it for a few days!

I did a little shoot for my friend Michelle and her sons the other day, and I'm still editing the images, but here are couple of them that I like





I'm really excited about my travel plans for next month! I'm going to Georgia with my parents to meet my grandfather for the first time. My mom has never met him either, so it will be a very emotional time for all of us. He never knew about her until last year and now they are ready to see each other. I will be sure to get lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."