Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November Spotlight

Before I started this blog, I kept my friends and clients (many of my clients end up as friends!) updated with an email newsletter. My favorite feature of the newsletter was my Spotlight On You section, and so I've decided to continue it here.

If you've seen my business card or my website, you've seen the daughter of Gina H. I've known Gina since we were little girls. Now everyone can know her a little better...

My name- Gina Herrera


If not a... Mom I would have been a....Dad

Something I wished I had known then that I know now... How awesome and beneficial it is to speak Spanish.

My strength is... organization, but don’t tell my husband that!

My weakness is...impatience – I’m working on this, chocolate – I’m working on this too!

A product you should know about... Patricia Wexler dermatology line – Your skin feels remarkable in the morning!


Something that is overrated....designer handbags – non-designer work just as well!

3 things in my purse...small photo album, plenty of lipstick and breath mints

Where I get my inspiration from...My best friends and Oprah

At 2 P.M everyday you can usually find me... Leaving my house to pick Kaia up from Pre-k

Something I'm still learning... How to deal with hard to deal with people

One thing I can't part with... hair clip – I put my hair up without even knowing it!

The CD I'm listening to.. The Kings of Leon! Awesome you should listen to them!!

A product you'll always find in my shower... soap! Duh!

I love to indulge in... perfume – Prada. It’s very sensual!

My best feature... You decide???

Something I dream of doing...running a marathon

I'm addicted to... milk chocolate


Something I need now... my sweet, smiling kids around me to inspire me

One thing I do to stay fit... exercise regularly – I work out at the Spectrum doing the treadmill, elliptical and weight lifting

If I could have lunch with anyone who is famous it would
be.. Oprah – she does so much for others. I would ask her how to get started – what inspires her……….


A good friend is... Leah!

Here are some photos from one of Gina's kid's sessions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."