Friday, November 10, 2006

More than just prints!

I've had a few emails recently from clients who want to know what I offer besides prints and DVD slideshows. Here are a few things you might not know about:

Gorgeous photo jewlery. Very classy and elegant, and sure to bring compliments!

Custom made photo tiles. I make these myself. They are the perfect size to display on a tabletop.

Canvas Prints. Your image will be printed on museum-quality canvas and hand streched onto a custom built 1.5" thick wooden frame. It is gallery-wrapped, continuing around the sides of the frame, ready to hang on the wall.

Coffee-table books. I will design a gorgeous book, large enough for your home, or small enough to fit in your purse, that tells your story in pictures.

I really love all of these items, and can't wait to show them off. Just ask me if you'd like to see a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."