Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something different

I had a fantastic shoot last weekend, that I am still so excited about. I did some images a while back for three gorgeous kids that turned out to be some of my best. Well, their mom contacted me with a request for some specific images that she had in mind that were a little different from the traditional portraits that I do. She wanted something a little more edgy, so I jumped at the challenge!

The following image is of her son and his clarinet. I haven't finished editing all of the images, but this one really jumped out at me. I'm having a great time with these!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 AM

    beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 AM

    this is beautiful, it looks like it could be on a greeting card or something similar! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:56 PM

    Neat photo with the boy's hands on his clarinet. That is a neat idea! I love it and I am so glad you're open to so many things. I will be using you in the future for my portraits as well. Can't wait. You're doing a great job Leah, keep it up girl!
    ~Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:54 AM

    That is AMAZING, Leah!! I LOVE it and am racking my brain to think of something similar you can do for me of my boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Beautiful work Leah

    Lisa B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."