Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last Night...

I had the best time at my 20th (gulp) Reunion! Now, I've been looking forward to this weekend WAY more than I ought to admit, and last night did not dissappoint. It is so, SO GOOD to see my old friends. And let me just say that everyone looks fantastic.

There were lots of people that I didn't get to see, and I'm hoping that tonight they will come. I can't even begin to try to list the names-I wish the reunion was mandatory for everyone!

Well, enough rambling. Here are some of my favorite photos, and the link to the entire gallery is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."