Monday, August 27, 2012

Faith's 1st Birthday-San Antonio Lifestyle Photography

One of the very best things about moving back to San Antonio is the fact that I get to be close to my most awesome clients. Donna and Casey are sisters, and between the two of them I think I have photographed them at least a dozen times for birthdays, a wedding, a funeral (believe it or not), an adoption, a newborn in the hospital, a senior portrait, family portraits,etc. This week, I am doing two more for Casey and her husband Chris. Their baby Faith is 1 year old, and yesterday was her mooovelous party! I knew the details were going to be fabulous, all of their parties are, and I was very excited to see what Casey had in store for Faith's first big bash. I wasn't dissappointed...check it out for yourself: Later this week I'll go to their new home to photograph Casey's girls. Casey is hoping to get some updated portraits for their walls, and I am so excited to spend some time with her angels. Until then! xoxo, leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."