Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prom Night-Portraits at The Arizona Grande Resort

Have I mentioned how much I love to take pictures of teen girls? Well, can you imaging how much fun it is for me to take pictures of my own teen daughter??!! On PROM NIGHT?!!!!!!! I know that she had a great time, but I had a BLAST. It was so fun to see the kids all dressed up.

Devon and her date, Daniel:


Dev-just beautiful:


Daniel-so handsome!


Dev and Nicole-


And this is one of my favorites. Reminds me of those 80's teen movies that I used to love:
'

Most of the parents and kids were crowded around the sun-drenched fountain trying to get good shots, but I took Dev and Daniel across the street to a little spot that had some amazing light:



Unfortunately I couldn't get their friends to follow us, so Dev and Daniel would only pose for a few before they headed back over to the fountain. Once the sun went way down I did get some in front of the fountain. My sister says this one is her favorite:


Like I said, it was a great night for me. :) And I'm pretty sure the kids had fun, too.

Until next time!
~Leah

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."