Thursday, April 21, 2011

Break is Over

I don't know how it happened that I haven't blogged in OVER 3 MONTHS, but somehow it did. The weird thing is that I do blog posts in my head several times a day-just about everything I see and do goes through my "blog filter."

The truth is, I've been overwhelmed with life. So much has been going on that living through it has been enough for me-the thought of trying to write it down sends me over the edge.

I think the best thing is to start from here. We've had several fresh starts in the last few weeks: new house, new school and friends for Devon, new neighbors to meet, new kids for the littles to play with. I think a fresh blog start is in order as well.

So stay tuned! I'll be back to my regularly scheduled programming very soon with a lot of new Senior work as well as my Lifestyle Baby sessions.

Oh, and look!! Soon Morgan will be getting a new tooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."