Monday, August 16, 2010

Support your Wildcat!

I have an new product that, as a Wildcat Cheer Mom, I know I'm very excited about.

This is a sterling silver photo necklace, with a hand-stamped medallion and two beads in the Mesquite High School colors:



I have one myself, to wear to football games this fall to support my favorite Wildcat cheerleader. I also have one with all of my kids pictures on it, that I wear almost every day.

I'm doing necklace mini-sessions for the next couple of weeks, so please don't hesitate to let me know if you want to get one for yourself. The cost is $100 if you simply want the necklace, or $150 to get a necklace and a CD of the images I take. And no matter which session you want, I always include a few files for your Facebook page.

Here are the images I took last night of Kenzie, who's mom is now patiently waiting for her necklace:








These are great for any sport or school activity, so if your son is in the band or your daughter is in volleyball, you can show your support and look good while doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."