Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Cooper: Lifestyle Session


The Krause family has grown by two feet!

This is the 3rd time in as many months that I've had the pleasure of photographing this gorgeous family. Suzette knew when she first contacted me that she wanted both a maternity session and a new baby session, and somehow we managed to squeeze a photography lession/photo session in the middle.

Our session took place on Sunday morning at Suzette and Christian's home. They have several areas of their house with amazing light, and we managed to take advantage of every one of them.

Suzette looks amazing:



I love this tender moment:






Here is the adorable big brother, Brody:



Suzette had the cutest big brother/little brother shirts for the boys, but it was very difficult to get them to sit together for a picture. I did, however, succeed in getting the following two precious moments, so I'm hoping Suzette can forgive me for not capturing the shirts:




This is Christian's mom, who has been visiting since Cooper was born:



I know that she helps out with the baby, but where she really shines is when helping out with Brody! I think every kid should have a grandma like this:







Cooper, it turns out, looks exactly like Brody did when he was a newborn, so Suzette asked if I could try to duplicate a photo that Brody took with his dad. I think it turned out lovely, although I'm not perfectly sure that the two images will look exactly the same:






I just love this last image. One of my all-time favs:



Suzette and Christian, thank you so much for letting me document your growing family these last few months. I've had a wonderful time getting to know all of you and can't wait to see your two boys grow!

xoxo,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."