Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Paige: Sweet Sixteen-Gilbert, AZ

My job as a photographer has taken me across the country in recent months, which was thrilling and new and required tons of planning, packing and long weekends away from my family. The last three weekends in a row, however, I've been equally as happy as I walked the short distance across my street to do sessions for my neighbors.

The most recent was for a Sweet Sixteen Party for my very sweet and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L neighbor, Paige. The theme was Denim and Diamonds, and I can tell you that Paige and her mom Rocked it. The decorations were adorable, the cake amazing, and the DJ had the party going before they even opened the doors.

We started off with some portraits of Paige with her new car:



Detail shot of the party favors. Love this!


Her cake rivaled any I've ever seen:



We brought her parents out for a quick shot before the party started:


Paige's friends arrived before everyone else:


And finally the party began:




To see the slideshow, click the play button below:


I decided to do another version of the slideshow. Paige, this one is for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."