Monday, March 22, 2010

Keeping it Super Simple, The Inspire Guide is here!



I have a fantastic new addition to my photography services, one that will help my clients enormously when faced with the daunting task of putting together a collection of images for their wall space. Its called my Wall Gallery Inspire Guide, and I can't wait to begin using it!

It works like this: after you have booked a session, I'll send a link to my new, fabulous Inspire Guide. There you will find twenty different print layouts using various wall sizes and rooms such as the nursery, kitchen and stairways. Each one details the exact number and sizes needed for that particular look.

Once you have an idea of the layout that might best fit in your home, I can then take the best pictures during our session that work with your choice. For example, The Trendsetter features six 10x20 prints, which is an unusual number of tall vertical images that I probably wouldn't capture unless I knew in advance to do so.



Once your session is complete I can then insert your images into your chosen layout, completely eliminating the guesswork and frustration of designing a wall gallery from scratch.



The layouts can be fulfilled with framed prints or custom canvases, and the price for each option is displayed. I love the look of both, but I do love the fact that frames aren't needed with canvas prints and the look is so contemporary and clean.

Every arrangement is available as a print package from your online gallery, so ordering is extremely simple. I can also do it for you if you prefer.

Keep It Super Simple is my motto (KISS!), and this just fits perfectly into my way of doing things. I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."