Sunday, November 09, 2008

What I Did in Vegas

So, lets see-the last time I posted was before my big Vegas trip. And yeah, it was a TRIP. Most of what happened there was completly illegal, immoral and not something I can share, 'cuz you know what they say about "What happens in Vegas" so I'll just post the one or two innocent images that we took.

This one is safe-this is Gina and me on the plane, ready for our adventure:


And here we are at a club called Pure. I love how my head looks like its spit open at the top. That is actually how it felt the next morning:


I think I wore brown every single day. I really need some color in my wardrobe, and my life!


And here is Gina at our #1 favorite Vegas hotspot-the M&M store! See, we are really wild women:


Sorry that I can't post the really juicy ones, but at least I'm saving you from the endless pictures of us in front of every fountain and hotel on the strip. Beacuse that is what we REALLY did in Vegas. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."