Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wedding Vendors I Recommend

I thought it would be a great idea to have all of the wedding professionals that I frequently recommend to my clients in one place. These are florists, DJ's or other vendors that I think are just amazing. I'll add photos when I can, and the link will take you directly to their website.

Things you might need as you prepare for the Big Day:
Wedding and Reception Locations


Victoria's Black Swan Inn











Los Encinos Hill Country Estate


Things you would use at the Church:
Flowers-
Pink Peony (website coming soon!)


Something you might see at a Reception:
DJ-
The Music Connection

Bands-
Second Nature Band


Mariachi Las AlteƱas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."