Thursday, August 16, 2007

San Antonio is having some heavy rain lately, I hope all of my friends and clients are safe and dry! I am shuffling around a couple of sessions that were supposed to take place this weekend, so hopefully things will dry out soon. I was really looking forward to these!

The photos below are from my night out last weekend for my best friends birthday. We had a fantastic time downtown: dinner, swanky cigar bar, and smokin' hot dance club! Anyway, the images are from the end of the night, and I can say we all looked a bit "fresher" at the beginning. I'll have to remember to capture the memories a little sooner next time!





Happy Birthday, Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."