Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Boys aren't Beautiful?

I came home from a shoot last night, completly ecstatic over the two little boys that I photographed. So as I was gushing about them to Chip, he stopped in his tracks, looked at me like I was crazy and said "You can't call boys beautiful. Boys aren't BEAUTIFUL!" (Imagine the same tone of voice as when Tom Hanks said "There's no crying in BASEBALL!"

OK, fine. Whatever. But I have to say it just once again...
THESE two are B E A U T I F U L! Check them out...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Leah, that was Beautiful. And I have to agree with you those Boys are Absolutely Beautiful.

    Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Leah, I so agree that was Beautiful! Those boys are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."