Friday, June 01, 2007

TRUE BRIDE CONFESSIONS

This site is fantastic! It satisfies my fascination both with weddings and gossip at the same time.

I guarantee that you'll be hooked, too.

If you see the one that says something like "I wish I had spent more money on my photographer," click on "me too." Let's convince people of the importance of wedding photography.

I might confess something myself. I think I'll say-

"I wish I had cared less about how NICE everything looked, and cared more about how FUN it would be."

Well, I have another one I might post, but that one will be ANONYMOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."