Monday, January 01, 2007

Pretty in Pink AND 16 Candles

On Saturday, I had a great time doing a session for a gorgeous soon-to-be 16 year old. Her party is in two weeks, so we were focused on getting a portrait to display at the entrance to the ballroom.










The light wasn't ideal because the Botanical Gardens close while the sun is still high and bright, but I think I did OK. I recently learned a technique for balancing bright sunlight with the dark shade under a tree, and this was my first opportunity to practice it. Of course, just as we were leaving the sunlight was really getting good!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 AM

    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Wow! I love the uniqueness of shots 1 and 4! Very cool! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."