Friday, January 19, 2007

Photo contest

I thought I'd have a little contest with a real prize-the kind I wish I would win!


What you have to do: Email a photo LeahGodfredson@aol.com (please make the file small if you know how to do that).

What will be in the photo: A picture of you or your kid WITH your neighborhood mailman!

What you win-a $10 gift card to either Baskin Robbins or Starbucks (you pick)!

The contest will run for one week until Sunday, Jan. 28. There will be only one winner, and I'll be the judge. I might decide I like the clothing of the subjects, or a car in the background, or I might say eeney, meeny, miney, moe. Its my contest so I can do what I want.

Just be creative if you can, and have fun. I can't wait to get some images in from you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    I WISH MY MAILMAN WAS A RELIABLE ONE AND WOULD SHOW UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY- HE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE!!! SOMETIMES IT IS AT 7PM... I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."