Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Schertz Senior Portraits - Elizabeth

Last Sunday was set aside for Senior Portrait Mini-Sessions.  We had GORGEOUS weather, amazing warm light, and a stunning location...and one of the sweetest high school seniors I've met took advantage of it all.

This is Elizabeth.  She is graduating from Steele High School in a few months:


 
 
A few years ago, I photographed Elizabeth with her brothers and sister at the same location. I love to see how kids grow and change! I barely recognize her:


 
 
(not only do I love getting to see the kids grow, but my photography has changed a bit during those years as well...love to see that too!) But really, isn't she beautiful?


 
 
 
 
Elizabeth, thank you so much for choosing me as your Senior Portrait Photographer. I enjoyed getting to know you!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    LOVE your work! She looks absolutely beautiful - and the colors are amazing!!!

    -Rachel L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you get to document that growth and change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photography is great! Love the use of Depth Of Field
    www.fashionfourplay.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."